We care greatly about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our service. This is why below we give you the most important information regarding the terms of processing your data by OJiKJ and about cookies used by our www Service. This information was prepared taking into account the RODO regulations (i.e. general regulations on data protection).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Ośrodek Języka i Kultury Japonii w Łodzi im. Ryochu Umedy Przy Muzeum Archeologicznym i Etnograficznym w Łodzi, being a society, registered in Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy, having a legal personality, registered by the following address: Pl. Wolności 14, 90-150 Łódź,
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to use our Services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed and stored by us in order to fulfill the goals (specified below) resulting from the functioning of our www Services.
The goal of data processing:
Depending on which Services provided by OJiKJ you choose, your data is collected, stored and processed only in order to enable us to provide the selected services.
Basis for data processing:
- Agreement for service provision or activities undertaken on your demand necessary for the agreement preparation, conclusion and fulfillment (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
- Our legal interest related to processing data in order to specify, process or protect against any possible claims (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
- Our legal interest (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO) including: analytical and statistical activitie, Customer satisfaction analysis
- Is voluntary unless it is necessary for the agreement for service provision .
Consequence of refusal of data provision:
Depending on the goal for which they are to be provided:
- No possibility of using the Services
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your data will be stored only as long as we have a legal basis to do so, that is until:
- the period when any possible claims related to the agreement for Service provision may be filed expires
- we receive your dissent for your data processing – if the basis for your data processing was the legal interest of the Admnistrator or if they were being processed for direct marketing purposes.
– depending on which case applies in the given situation and what happens the latest.
While processing your personal data we apply organizational and technical means of protection in accordance with the current legal regulations.
You are entitled to demand:
- access to your personal data and their correction
- deleting your personal data
- limiting the processing of your data
- transferring your data to another administrator
You also have the right to:
- file in, at any given moment, a dissent against processing your personal data:
- due to your special situation – against processing your personal data based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO (i.e. the legal interest of the administrator),
- if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
Contact us directly if you wish to execute any of the above rights.
If you suspect that your personal data is processed against the law, you have the right to file a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority.
Our www Service just like most internet services uses the so called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc)
- enable you among others to use all the functionalities of the www Service
- do not cause any changes in the settings of your device
Using your web browser options at any moment you can:
- delete cookies
- block usage of any cookies in the future
In our www Service cookies are used for:
- storing informations about your last session
In order to learn how to manage cookie files, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the dedictated help sites. To access them click F1 while your browser is open. You can also find information and tips on the browers’ websites:
If you do not disable cookies in your browser settings, you are givng a consent to their usage.
You will find more information about cookies in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use services of external entities, to whom we may transfer your data. Below you will find a list of these entities:
- persons cooperating with us based on civil law contracts, supportng our current activity
- hosting provider
- entity responsible for the optimzation of the Service
- entity providing marketing services
- entity providing technical support
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you wish to execute your rights related to the personal data stored and processed by us?
Contact our Data Administrator directly: firstname.lastname@example.org